In July 2018, Kuala Lumpur hosted a conference dedicated to research in the field of endocrinology. The leading specialist of the Swiss Medica clinic group, Dr. Nikolai Vorobyov, took part in the conference.
The conference dedicated to research in the field of endocrinology, Kuala Lumpur, 2018
From 23 to 24 July 2018, a global conference was held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at which the results of diabetes and endocrinology research were presented.
At the conference, the participants got acquainted with the ideas and concepts achieved by the world scientific community in the field of endocrinology. Young researchers and business leaders from more than 25 countries gathered on one platform. During the presentations, a wide range of issues related to diabetes and endocrinology were raised, the key ones of which were:
- Diabetes and endocrinology
- Hormones and endocrine glands
- Practical examples from the field of diabetes
- Problems in endocrinology
- Pediatric endocrinology
- Thyroid body and its disorders
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Diabetic disorders and their treatment
- Treatment and diagnostics of endocrine diseases
- Diabetic diet
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Thyroid diseases in children, adolescents, and adults
- Investments in this sector
The two-day event showed the readiness of the scientific community to solve the problems posed. Moreover, the mutual exchange of knowledge will contribute to the development of scientific collaboration and new discoveries.
Well-known researchers-endocrinologists spoke at the conference. Among them, the following scientists are worth noticing:
- < li>Punit Gupta, Dau Kalyan Singh Post Graduate Institute & Research Center, Raipur, India: “Co-relation of coronary and renal artery disease in patients of diabetic kidney disease. A Study from the tribal area of the developing country”;
- Ravindra Jain, Win Sammering Pharmaceutical Division, 4R Consultancy Co., LTD, India: “Diabetic autonomic neuropathy: a common complication in diabetic patients”;
- LBL Prabodha, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka: “Frequency Of Variants In Genes Associated With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in Sinhalese in Sri Lanka”;
- Sun Hui Teo, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan: “Effect of Excess Sodium Chloride Load on Pathology that Mimics Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in the Spontaneously Diabetic Torii (SDT) fatty rat
IMR-therapy of Dr. N.V. Vorobyov
The conference was attended by Dr. Vorobyov (Swiss Medica clinic group). During the discussions, he told colleagues about the innovative technique, IMR-therapy (Intracellular Metabolism Remediation), which has proven effective at struggle with type 2 diabetes. The experts also discussed the use of IMR-therapy in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, joint conditions, as well as its use in conjunction with the procedures for renewal of the body.
During the conference, invited guests, speakers, and researchers had the opportunity to present their innovative projects and share extensive scientific experience using modern information stands and presentations. We are pleased to announce that all accepted reports for the conference were published in Endocrinology & Metabolic Syndrome – Open Access journal as a special issue.